Monday, September 12, 2005

Our New Home on the Net

My mail/web server finally took a turn for the worse. I believe the hard drive decided it was time for a permanate vacation. I would have a moment of silence for it, but the darn thing didn't even give me a warning. I guessed I learned a valuable lesson... and that is.... umm... Never eat yellow snow. Its a good thing I had a back up of all my files.

This will be the new berryjournal.com so everything will be posted here now. Our pictures are on flickr, but now that yahoo bought them out, I'm looking for a better service. If you'd like to see our pictures they are here Our Pictures.

Have a good one and please feel free to leave comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Berry family! I love your new family picture! Maddie looks very happy LOL. Are you guys coming down to visit us? Please, pretty PLEASE!
LOVe you!
~Kristie