Friday, December 29, 2006

Crith-muuuth!

Christmas 'round these parts was pretty sweet. We had an exceptional Christmas eve dinner with Dave's parents. Christmas morning was cozy. Me and Dave woke up in our Christmas present to each other: a new bedframe (it's so cozy-looking, I'll post a picture when I find my camera) which somehow makes our humble traded mattresses feel like a whole different experience and definitely brightens up our room. Maddie woke up to find a tent, teepee, and tunnel playset (she opened most of her other gifts at grandma and grandpa's the night before). Late Christmas morning we were found opening a few more gifts at my mom and dad's house, and then feasting on my dad's famous pancake, bacon, eggs-made-to-order, and ham breakfast. My contribution was fruit and yogurt parfaits with whipped cream. That night we had a bit of a Christmas variety show. Me and Laura sang, Cooper led us in the game "going on a bear hunt" My dad read a poem, and Maddie and Elyza sang "once there was a snowman". From there all the family chilled, popping in to my parent's house now and again to play games and help eat their Christmas goodies.

I can't beleive Christmas break is almost over! I'm just glad I survived last semester. I feel like such a wimp speaking in terms of survival when I was only taking three classes. Next semester should be less hectic, I'll only be taking one class, Computer Design, which is the pre-req to computer illustration.

We're going up to Zion's for a picnic tomorrow, and Dave got some sponsor passes to First Night since SkyWest sponsors it, so we'll be headed out to that tomorrow night.

BTW, I lost my camera, so the I only have one Christmassy picture to post from before it got lost (sorry Spencer!) Hope everyone had a good Christmas, have a happy New year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR UPDATING! I was happy to see some new news here! Sorry about your hand Annie, but yes, it does look awesome! At least it's a gun, intead of perpetually flipping people off or something. ;) I am so glad to hear you are going back to school! Looks like we'll take that adventure together! What are you going to Major in? I am so excited for you. We may be coming out for a short while this month... 6 days or so... Tucker has the month off, but I can't afford to miss any vocal lessons before my audition... we shall see. Miss you guys!